AADHAAR Status Online
AADHAAR is not only a proof of Identity but also of citizenship of India. The 12 digit unique identification no is free of caste and religion. AADHAAR is must for every Indian citizen. The unique identification number is provided to infants, teenagers and adults. The identity of an individual can be authenticated anytime and anywhere. It is the sole responsibility of an individual to enroll himself for the Aadhaar card.
Uses of AADHAAR Card
- It is a proof of Identity as well as address.
- Each individual has to enroll himself only once in lifetime for Aadhaar card.
- Enrollment fee for Aadhaar card is Rs. 0
- Your 12 digit identification number is unique and will be helpful in various govt schemes and act as a proof of Identity.
- The no. is easily verifiable.
- It will eliminate and find the various fake identities in govt files.
- It is a random no. irrespective of caste, creed, locality, area and religion.
If you have enrolled for the Aadhaar Card, you can check your Aadhaar status online. To check your status you just need the 14 digit Enrolment no and Date and time of enrolment. These things are written on the aadhar enrolment slip.
Click here to check AADHAAR Status (UIDAI enrolment status)
Click here to check Aadhar Card Status by name
How to Check Aadhaar Status Online? Aadhaar card status enquiry
- Enter your 14 digit Enrolment ID
- Enter Date and Time of Enrolment.
- Enter the code given.
- Click on submit and the page will show you your Aadhaar Status.
- When your AADHAAR is generated, you will receive it via post. It may take several days and even months for Aadhaar to reach you. In emergency case take a print out of E-Aadhaar Card.
Click here to Track your Aadhaar card – Aadhaar card Tracking
If you have lost Enrollment slip visit here
Download UID Aadhaar card (E aadhaar card download)
Click here for Correction in UID Card
Aadhar Card Status check by Mobile SMS (UID Card status)
You can now check the status of your Aadhaar number Generation by sms follow the procedure provided below -
Type UID STATUS< 14 digit enrolment number > OR UID STATUS < 28 digit EID > on your mobile and send it to 51969